Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Opening Ceremony

Kinda a late post because I spent a lot of time editing my photos. This is from the first ever Babe Expo held at Falcon, Hollywood. It would be cool if all the confirmed models showed up. Stayed pretty late, the rain got annoying. For those that don't know I never post my best work on my blog (for personal and copyright reasons). The good stuff goes in my print portfolio.

Enough of my blabbering...here's the pics:
Tapa Boy showed up
Photobucket

Red Carpet
Photobucket

Photobucket

Shirts
Photobucket

Photobucket
NickBarcelona aka BickNarcelona aka NefanBarquelle aka Int3rlud3 aka AsthmaKidDisaster aka CaptainSiopao aka TheNeek aka NicBa. Walking the red carpet like a boss.


Trilles and Bitanga. The masters
Photobucket

Dianna Lushus
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Elissa Alva
Photobucket

Corissa Furr
Photobucket

Alicia Whitten
Photobucket

Photobucket

Tracy Nova
Photobucket

Mendoza
Photobucket

Photobucket

Honey Jo
Photobucket

Photobucket

Furr x Whitten
Photobucket

Raichelle Viado
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Costume Contest
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favs
Photobucket

Photobucket

The winners
Photobucket

Master Steve Bitanga and Misa Campo
Photobucket

Photobucket

Fem DJs are hot
Photobucket

Photobucket

Myron Marten. I used to promote HIN for that guy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Smoke Break
Photobucket

Photobucket

Power to dentistry
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Miss Babe Blvd. Misa Campo. My favorite Canadian
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Break before more shooting
Photobucket

Teaser: BTS
Photobucket

-CONTEST UPDATE-
Also meeting the 9 competitors was fun. They're all well established. There has also been new rules brought to the table:
  • Must have BTS photos
  • Extended until March 31th, 2011
  • Judging @ Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas June 2011
  • No Powerful strobes (AlienBees, Profoto, Dynalite, Elinchrom, etc)
  • Must use speedlights strobist style
  • At least 2 outfits per set
  • Submit 2 of best photos from each set
1st Place - Contracted Photographer w/ feature in Complex magazine
2nd Place - Apprentice Photographer to a Pro
3rd Place - Assistant to a Pro

I will actually be happy even if I get 2nd or 3rd place. They get a lot of dough. The contest continues! I'm gonna need all the help I can get if I really wanna change the game.