Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, September 28, 2009

Cruisin in the USA

My first experience with a DSLR. I've been shooting film on a Nikon FM SLR, and I believed it was time to give it a shot. This was a Royal Caribbean Cruise: Monarch of the Seas going to Ensenada. This is the journey: Good Food + Great People = Great Experience. This is the D60 anniversary set of my first memory card. I never use photoshop because I'm terrible at it. Mostly all I do is add my image tag, but now I'm just messing around with various settings.

One of my first shots on a DSLR. Lack of Saturation
Photobucket

Noise, monochrome, textured layers. Our table
Photobucket

Unsharpen
Photobucket

Desaturized Royal Caribbean Monarch of the Seas
Photobucket

Lomo interior
Photobucket

Self portrait. Multiple layers
Photobucket

The girls. levels, curves
Photobucket

El bufadora
Photobucket

Panning
Photobucket

Halftone
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Weeeak. I think I took better pictures back then. Seriously. 18-55 included in the lens kit is gold.