Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Renaming Process

So I'm gonna change all the tags from now on. Instead of int3rlud3.com it'll just say "Nick Barcelona" without "photography" because I'm not a professional and I don't really care. The tag by itself already presents the reader that the work has come from my camera or am participating in something related. This is because I plan to change the url once the year is over. Perhaps Nickbarcelona.com because I'm tired of people getting confused with int3rlud3 because I always forget to tell people its a mispelling of the word "interlude" lately this has annoyed me so during the transition some int3rlud3 tags will appear. Also I plan to go photobucket pro so I can upload more random ass things and finally get rid of the ads. It's around $20 so it should last me a good year, that means I don't have to hold back anymore while shooting things. Expect to see it pro in the beginning of july. Maybe i'll transfer other photos just because I have the storage space now. We'll see.