Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Windy City Blues

I totally miss Illinois. Maybe it was the weather or the kind people in the area, but Chi-town was wonderful. How should I start? These photos are from my old blog and this will be my last photography label on here, because I realized its pointless since every picture I post here is a photograph. The shots are from winter using a 18-200 lens and spring using a 12-24. I am currently bored at the moment and looking through old photographs.

Winter Session:
I'm scared of heights, so I spent most of the time listening to "Dies Irae" it made the trip seem more epic
Photobucket

J and N after Naval Graduation. Domo Still hanging in there.
Photobucket

Unagi is always comforting
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Metra
Photobucket

Sears Tower looking very Searsy
Photobucket

Sir Interlude and the infamous Soulful Hoodscarf
Photobucket

Mars, Jimz, Joes @ Giordano's
Photobucket

Line was incredibly long, but Deep Dish Cheese X Anchovies was worth it
Photobucket

Water Tower
Photobucket

Steak and Shake. Equivalent to Denny's in CA
Photobucket

Chicago Dogs
Photobucket

Spring Session:
The stuff I brought: Supreme Survival Everyday Adventure Bag, Luggage, Tennis Racket, Moleasses Candy
Photobucket

Plane. Thanks Jetblue
Photobucket

The driver
Photobucket

The Breakfast of Champions
Photobucket

How I caught up with all my work:
Photobucket


Shenanigans. Representing UNDFTD Radio
Photobucket

Take a good hard look a this muthaf**kin boat. Brooze, Joes, Mars
Photobucket

Eat @ Joes
Photobucket

We met a tree. Named him Woodard
Photobucket

Untitled
Photobucket

Photobucket

Bean
Photobucket

Photobucket

Wesley Willis - "Rock N Roll McDonalds"
Photobucket

Portillos
Photobucket

...
Photobucket

Breakfast @ Base
Photobucket

Barrackz Obama
Photobucket

Interlude X Marz
Photobucket

How We Do
Photobucket

Reach
Photobucket

Navy Pier
Photobucket

Save Ferris
Photobucket

Steak N Shake with Joes, Brooze, JunTao, and Mars for farewell dinner
Photobucket

Best Homestyle Soulfood Breakfast Ever
Fried okra, baked apples, steak, dumpling rice, biscuits, cornbread, water, etc, etc
Photobucket

Back in LB
Photobucket

Other Photos from Reprise series:
The Bueller Museum
Photobucket

Inspired Roman Architecture
Photobucket

Batman roaming through the city
Photobucket

...
Photobucket

Gino's East
Photobucket

Italian Eats
Photobucket

Bike Right Regime
Photobucket

Til we meet again. Chicago, IL
Photobucket