Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Absolute Hypnosis

I was really bored last week. So I got my Horikita Maki poster and converted it to a backdrop for a random item photo session. I only used two lights since I don't have a 3rd lamp or bulbs that can act as floods. I still need to master my technique. I'm not really proud of anything I shoot, anybody can do it. So I'm going back to basics and doing everything manually on my camera. No AF or ASP mode.

80-200 f/2.8 shots
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dearest Maki
Photobucket

I'll transform you into this:
Photobucket

Feeling Gloomy?
Photobucket

First SLR
Photobucket

Stoopid
Photobucket

Pimp juice
Photobucket

80-200 classic
Photobucket
Photobucket

Back 3 the Future
Photobucket

Hats
Photobucket

Munny Munny
Photobucket

Best Sunglasses. Ever.
Photobucket

Secondary/backup cam
Photobucket

NYC style
Photobucket

Won this. Stay Protected
Photobucket

Stickerbombed Netbook
Photobucket
Photobucket

Turtle
Photobucket

Takashi 2
Photobucket

UNFUTURA
Photobucket

Essentials
Photobucket

Maki!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Artwork by TJC
Photobucket

My softbox
Photobucket

Watching
Photobucket

Save a life
Photobucket

3Ds
Photobucket

Kodachi
Photobucket

Gloomy 2
Photobucket

Stay Kawawa
Photobucket

Yeee
Photobucket

Made by my dad. Bruce Lee Rock
Photobucket

Gold
Photobucket

SD cardz
Photobucket

secret
Photobucket

My guide
Photobucket

Ksmith
Photobucket

Killing
Photobucket

Keys
Photobucket

First Digicam 3.2 Megapixels 2003
Photobucket

From FPAC years ago
Photobucket

iPOD
Photobucket

Essential Filipino
Photobucket
Photobucket

Can't wait for the 3rd Rex DVD
Photobucket

STOP!....hammer time.
Photobucket

My party setup
Photobucket

Framed Art x Dustcore
Photobucket

Furi
Photobucket

One's real and the other has dinosaur embryos
Photobucket

Penny
Photobucket

Little guy
Photobucket

From my first photoclass
Photobucket

Tide
Photobucket

Tila testimonial
Photobucket

You're Welcome.
Photobucket

Cool feet
Photobucket

How I do
Photobucket

Tech Decker 909
Photobucket

I am...
Photobucket

Pennies
Photobucket

The way I do things
Photobucket

LANYARDS
Photobucket

Got 3b
Photobucket

Need Gatsby Aqua to complete pyramid
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nick Barcelona 00s
Photobucket

HKS water
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kiwi and Bambu included my pictures in their blogs. Yee