Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, September 11, 2009

So Unfair...

A week ago, we went to OC International Fair after Todai. Parking was terrible and to top it off, it was crowded. You can barely move. I guess thats what happens when the words "free" and "fair" are involved. Too much people were drunk on the streets. Lots of tough and cool guys who look like jokes and douchebags. Apparently, I laughed at a mexican kid in front of his friends because he was being questioned by a cop. Today I'm going to the St. Pancratious? (spellcheck) fair. TJC says its awesome because it was his old elementary school. I also heard there is gonna be a lot of bounce that day. A day before FPAC and adventurous weekend starts today. Woot!

Big Bang Theory Season 2
Photobucket

TJC Photography
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Awesome
Photobucket

Chapman U
Photobucket

"Wawa" - Helen Keller
Photobucket

Sweet
Photobucket

Crowded and Stinky
Photobucket

Vikings
Photobucket

Feces Room
Photobucket

?
Photobucket

Stomping
Photobucket

Free the Slaves!
Photobucket