Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Birth the Day. 11 cheers for Awesome.

Twas my uncle's bday last friday. good stuff. I used my dad's 50mm and did all manual B&W photos. I really need to practice my manual settings first before I can evolve to the next step. Shooting made me remember how hectic it was in photography class trying to add exact composure and exposure. I am considering taking a photoshop class next semester. But in the mean time I'm adjusting my apertures and shutters manually.

These are blood ruby seedlings
Photobucket

Housing it
Photobucket

Stairs, rails, and carpet mobiles
Photobucket

Coloring books my mom jacked from her work
Photobucket

Czarina is one happy baby
Photobucket

Jon jon understands life
Photobucket

Birthday man
Photobucket

Roots
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Czarina's Entourage
Photobucket

Photobucket

Selfportrait
Photobucket

Photobucket

Laundry
Photobucket

Movie classics
Photobucket

Keys Me
Photobucket

Candila
Photobucket

Nanay
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nike SB Stussy Shy Pink
Photobucket

Photobucket

Carts
Photobucket

Photobucket

Bullet
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gemmae Cake
Photobucket

Light
Photobucket

Excitement
Photobucket

Blow
Photobucket
Photobucket

Computers
Photobucket

Lito
Photobucket

Cut
Photobucket

Photobucket

Birthday gift
Photobucket

Photobucket

Czarina Cake
Photobucket

Cutaway
Photobucket

Rina
Photobucket

Nanayz
Photobucket

Domo Keychain without keys
Photobucket

Mars after school
Photobucket