Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, September 25, 2009

Almost Kinda Acoustic

So we went to Jeepney Asian Grill for a cool musical adventure. Invites from April of Asian Journal. Good stuff. Anyways the food was amazing and the people were even more nicer. The customer service is superb and environment is very open. Free WiFi By the way. I shot half of the time with the 70s AI lens. It got annoying so I switched to fishy. I didn't feel like being a designated photographer and roaming around the place. I wanted to relax after the the hot drive in my non-AC car.

Terence doing his article
Photobucket

Exterior
Photobucket

Slim is here too
Photobucket

Numerical Misadventures
Photobucket

Event Headliners: Krystle Tugadi, Marlon D, and AJnReese!
Photobucket



Dr. Barquelle is here too
Photobucket

J's Adobo Flakes
Photobucket

My Grilled Peanut Chicken complete with Java Rice
Photobucket

Scrumptious
Photobucket

heART
Photobucket

TJC fishinNchipin
Photobucket

Timothy Arrives
Photobucket

Adobo
Photobucket

Halo Halo
Photobucket

Mango Crisp
Photobucket

Hi April!
Photobucket

AjnReese
Photobucket

btw...I'm sprung over Reese. Because of this:


and...



Pim
Photobucket

John's Friends
Photobucket

Halo Process of Elimination
Photobucket

Fatal Four Ways
Photobucket

Marlon D
Photobucket


Finger Game
Photobucket

Timothy X
Photobucket

Cooks. Big Ups to them
Photobucket

Diamondbar's Beauty and the Breakdown
Photobucket

Reese
Photobucket

Tim's winning face
Photobucket

Krystle Tugadi x Mike Isberto
Photobucket


Management
Photobucket

Dim
Photobucket

John's winning Face
Photobucket

Photobucket

All the acts on stage
Photobucket

I won too. By answering elegant questions with one word answers. $25!
Photobucket

Wynston. He's the homie. He knows about Spinatiks.
Photobucket

Stage Fright
Photobucket

DJ Igad00
Photobucket

Conversationalists Movement
Photobucket

Til we meet again. Next week
Photobucket

Block Party today. I'm excited. Talib Kweli x Kid Cudi x Special Guest x Friends x BellTower Blues.