Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Playing Favorites

An excerpt from my old blog. Enjoy:


"I'll always remember the sound of the stereo, the dim of the soft lights, the scent of your hair that you twirled in your fingers and the time on the clock when we realized it's so late this moment we share together..."


Photobucket

_Top 10.
So I finally decided to make a top 10 things of interest to me(a previous blog contained favorite games). They include girls, cars, movies, tv, dramas, anime and such. I decided not to include music because that field is too broad. Some even are on a top 20

Girls:
Women are fascinating. Without them mankind cannot survive. You will find out my taste by studying this.
Photobucket

1. HajiWon - Korean Actress, I like her charisma and her glow
2. Joy Bisco - Dream Girl. Watch the Debut and you know what I mean
3. Moon Geun Young - The Brows
4. Nari Kye - Crazy Adventurous
5. Summer Glau - She terminates me
6. Rachel Leigh Cook - Something about her face
7. Jamie Chung - I dont know how she got on here
8. Mila Kunis - Fastfood all day
9. Kelly Karloff - Miss Karmaloop Hypebeast supreme
10. Kyoko Fukada - Kawai. haha

Most of these were former Top 10. This is my espada for the bleach fans:
Photobucket

11. Diane Mizota - I only watched G4 for her
12. Natasha Yi - Natural Beauty
13. Michelle Branch - Its the Branch
14. Horikita Maki - Nobuta Power
15. Sarah Geronimo - My old Top 1, named my first car after her
16. Aiko Tanaka - First model I got to know
17. Brenda Song - was always a fan of hers growing up
18. Melissa Reyes - Stylin
19. Michelle Wie - Golfer chicks know whats down
20. Katie Leung - Asian Wizard

I need room for KiksTyo's Aki Hoshino, Cassie Steele, and Kelly Hu because theyre awesome. Maybe next time. But for now...the X List:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Self explanatory.

Cars:
What we need to get around
Photobucket

1. DeLorean - Time traveling
2. AE86 Trueno - My dad had one. Im surprised
3. GTR34 - Always wanted one
4. Gran Torino - I wanna yell at zipperheads while my dog sits shotgun and blasting the song "Gran Torino" from the movie Gran Torino.
5. RX-7 FC - Genius
6. Tc - I kinda want one
7. MR2 - I like the balance
8. WRX Sti - My first baby dreamcar
9. S13 - Drifting 101
10. Tercel - My mom's car was awesome

Movies:
They make life much more entertaining. I could watch one of these the rest of my life on repeat if I could.
Photobucket

1. Jurassic Park - Nothing compares
2. Back to the Future - Feel good movie of a lifetime
3. The Debut - Story of my life
4. Go - Story of my life pt. 2
5. Land Before Time - Watched this everyday as a child
6. Love So Divine - Ha Ji Won's finest next to Sex is Zero
7. Dumb and Dumber - Taught me to pee in bottles
8. Rush Hour 2 - "I'm busy at the moment" - Ricky Tan
9. Fight Club - being the only movie on my ipod I started enjoying it more and more
10. Encino Man - The Goonies on acid

Other movies that I enjoy too:
Photobucket

11. Clerks - Dante's complaining
12. The Karate Kid - "Sweep the leg"
13. House of Dies Drear - funny as hell although not meant to be
14. Gran Torino - Tao is awesome
15. Hook - Dante Basco's revenge and the fat black kid running in the woods
16. Ong-Bak - Tony Jaa becoming crazy
17. Better Luck Tomorrow - Sung Kang should be in every movie
18. The New Guy - Jerod Mixon and Perry Shen = a crazy combo
19. Initial D - One of greatest adaptations I seen
20. Terminator 2: Judgement Day - Should be called Edward Furlong the Movie

TV:
TV is always a good way to stay sane. Although I just watch TV shows online now. It still signifies awesomeness
Photobucket

1. Family Matters - My all time favorite. I seen every episode plenty of times and have them taped
2. Doogie Howser M.D. - Just got into in last year, but I dig
3. Boy Meets World - Classic, right after school couch jams
4. Salute Your Shorts - Heidi Lucas
5. Veronica Mars - Opening theme song by Dandy Warhols
6. Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations - most badass man in the world
7. Iron Chef - Allez Cuisine! The classic Japanese was the best in the series
8. The Big Bang Theory - Geek meets hot neighbor
9. Undeclared - I AM SETH ROGEN!
10. The Wonder Years - The savage and my secret TV crush

Photobucket

11. Skins - replaced Degrassi TNG, the reason I watched it was only for Cassie Steele. Ah, teen melodramas
12. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - Will Smith yelling when his father leaves again
13. Hey Arnold - Stoop Kid and Curly
14. Arrested Development - Magic Tricks of Will Arnet and Will Cross as Tobias
15. Kitchen Confidential - "Ah these are the days"
16. Wanderlust - Gerhard
17. Good Eats - Alton Brown's storytelling
18. 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd - Its like a child's version of my name is Earl
19. Recess - "Hot Kid" episode. Norway kid calls Gus: goose
20. Dexter - "Tonights the night"

Youre prolly wondering why no simpsons? No family guy? I consider them comfort shows meaning they will always be there for me and will never cease to entertain me. They have theyre own special category because you can watch them anytime and its fun for everybody.

Dramas:
Yes, I do watch Kdramas and Jdramas. Not because I'm a sap, but because of the brilliant writing. If you get a chance check them out
Photobucket

1. Stawberry on the Shortcake - Opening theme by ABBA
2. Nobuta Wo Produce - Wonderful show about friendship
3. GTO - Great writing
4. Densha Otoko - Started on forums and evolved into a series
5. Love Story in Harvard - Kim Tae Hee is pretty
6. The Queen's Classroom - Good twist on things
7. Damo - A look back into wartime epics, Ha Ji Won
8. Stairway to Heaven - Tearjerker 101
9. Friends - American series "friends" came from this
10. Autumn in My Heart - Sweet

Anime:
For the Geek in me as well as a fan of great writing and art. Anime is always nice. Some people hate it, but for me a lot of my past revolved around these shows. The Dragon Ball series is my comfort series. Here's the list:
Photobucket

1. Rurouni Kenshin - I'm getting a history lesson
2. Intial D - Cars, Clothes, Women, Style. Powered by STD: Spirit.Talent.Determination
3. Love Hina - Geek lives in an apartment of women. I have a thing for geek shows where the protagonist develops feelings for a beautiful girl
4. Cowboy Bebop - Classic Badassery with a great soundtrack
5. Outlaw Star - Caster Shells
6. Death Note - Good opposing POVs
7. Princess Mononoke - Wonderful
8. Gundam Wing - Deathscythe Hell Custom
9. Prince of Tennis - Entertaining
10.GTO - GREAT!

_We Fly.
Wingstop was giving out free wings! I also took some home. Good times 2009

Lemon Pepper Wings
Photobucket

Taste of Life
Photobucket


_Museum of Sex.

So I got some invites to the museum. I heard its really cool and interesting:

It was a balloon flyer
Photobucket

Heres it in action:
Photobucket

haha classic.

_500 Days of Summer.
yeee.
Photobucket






















_Wetter is Better.
I wanna gather legions for an ultimate super soaker battle. Online theres registry for Water Wars which is basically a super intense water fight with pros. Even grown men enjoy this shit. I wanna set up a water fight soon for summer. If you wanna join message me.

Soakers
Photobucket

Water Fights in action
Photobucket


_Word on the Street.
Yeee
Photobucket

Shoooooooot




















Twitter!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Swing
Photobucket

Global
Photobucket

All monkeys will look like this by 2011
Photobucket

Charlie is a gangster




















Scortch
Photobucket

Streets
Photobucket

Shoot Ogawa needs friends




















They need to do a movie together
Photobucket

Silence
Photobucket

_Food Porn.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Wing
Photobucket

_Play Your Part.


Photobucket

"Is that Optimus?! Optimus Prime?"