"My daddy was a legend all over America" - Carter
Fixie
Famima
Cool hat brotha
Lomo Arigato. Mr. Roboto
TAKOYAKI!
Rubix cube competition. Fastest time was 8 sec
Bonsai
Calligraphy stuff
The Room
Gyoza sign ups
Guy in grey won. Claudio Sanchez
Takoyaki
The Heat
The Pare
Ye.
The crowd
Gyoza grand finals
Announcer guy
I'd do you, you, you, you, and you
Nisei Queen and Princesses
Ip Man reference here
Dumpz
Munson. #6 competitive eater in the world.
Sup hapa?
Free after the competition
Team Jailbait
The pros
Ye
I want her to serve me like that
Munson throwing down
Chipmunking
Hot. Girls eating is hot
TJC in full effect
Win
Girl in boots
Girls that can eat are sexy
Sup?
They only ate 84 in 10mins. Really?
We scored a plate of 25
The champion. Munson
Joey scored another plate too
I did too. We had a total of 75 gyozas. We ate it like nothing for 5 mins. Just chillin and shit
CORNED BEEF
One day, I'll treat everyone here
Old camera
Copycats
Stacy Toyota
John Calacsan photoshoot BTS
Film Fest
The Dawn is coming
Sweet movie posters
RN
Tennis no ojisama
Win
"All the projects are here, though"
San Pedro x Astronaut Onizuka
Future Gigi, Kevin Fernandez, and Fully Grown Mustache
Cold
Favorite Drink.
Shake weight