Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, October 25, 2010

JeremySwiftstylez 4th Birthday

My nephew celebrated his 4th bday with a super hero theme and a bouncy castle. Food was great and homemade. I had to leave early to work at Santa Monica that night as well as 2 shoots for my contest. It's still pretty tough finding people interested in portfolio shots, especially if you are not very well established. I just need the right connections at the moment.

Chocolate Fountain.
Photobucket

Kiwi
Photobucket

Leeeeeeechon
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Grace Spaghetti. Super bomb. I dig mushrooms and that sharp cheese
Photobucket

I was assigned to do a task since I arrived pretty early. Grillmaster
Photobucket

Are you listening? Whoa....
Photobucket

Black Label and Kilawen. Champion food
Photobucket

KilaWIN
Photobucket

BBQing
Photobucket

Cool cake arrived. I didn't get to try some =[
Photobucket

Photobucket

What's going on?
Photobucket

Jeremy's transformation
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 Dishes. Sweet
Photobucket

Blue Ranger x Spiderman. Real Life yo
Photobucket

Cotton Candy Machining
Photobucket

MG
Photobucket

Birthday Boy
Photobucket

Theresa DSLR master
Photobucket

I would deep fry my camera and eat it
Photobucket

Jarnel
Photobucket

Cotton
Photobucket

Lito style
Photobucket

Beat em ups
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Who is Mighty Mask?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jackpot
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LuckyTucky x Lotsacoolstuff
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shakers
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Birthday sir
Photobucket

Pinapz
Photobucket

Good Evening sir
Photobucket