Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, January 31, 2011

Macebook Fobile Four

July 2010 - Sept. 2010.

P.S. Since I started using my Legocamera my mobile uploads have been dying. Adding the legocamera footage to my other tumblr if interested.

Yoshinoya secret menu

Egg Soda x Pho

Guasti's clog your toilet

Bleu Cheeseburger

Cheki Project


Crazyworld

Vegas with AngieMarvi

Shabu Shabu date

XS Vip

Vegas Brawl aftermath

Bululao

Limelight work

Patches

Bloody Monday

Bar Shoot

Getting rid of this: Purchased @ Rif.LA, Flightclub, active, and other retailers. Includes receipt in box. All size 11. All legit and purchased @ store. From 03-09:

See Food

Guess my middle name

Likas made posters of my shots. I feel like I'm in my own gallery

She laughs at my dumb jokes when no one does. She brings me mexican food from Sombrero's just because. Yeah, just because.

That's a woman

Hospital prime rib. OMGWTF

JaJaeMyun with Angie

Pressing issues