Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Deserted Wasteland

Fun shoot in Victorville. It was for a Tattoo Magazine. Mike was awesome. MUA was awesome. Model was awesome. Designer was awesome. Nick was just doing what he does best. It was pretty windy so human lightstand was needed to be in full effect. El Mirage dry lakebed was closed due to the recent storms. I need to find myself a team of a permanent MUA. It sucks looking around. Most importantly the shots came out awesome, even if it was shooting on the side of the road. I'll only post BTS footage since everything else in contracted.

Cocky Bull
Photobucket

Lakebed
Photobucket

The essentials
Photobucket

Desert
Photobucket\

Bernadette, the talent
Photobucket


Desolation Road
Photobucket

Robert, MUA supreme
Photobucket

Sundar
Photobucket

Makeup
Photobucket

Siiiick
Photobucket

Hurr done
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got soul...and I'm superbad
Photobucket

Ants got my attention
Photobucket

Mike. Master of the Beauty dish style
Photobucket

Bella. Tattoo artist + designer
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mike's session
Photobucket

Colorblind
Photobucket

Photobucket

Not supposed to post these..but they're low res so whatever
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dry
Photobucket

Gonna start modelmayheming it more. Lots of talent out there.