Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Veggers

My allergies are acting up. Maaaan. I didn't get much sleep in Vegas, plus I didn't sleep for 2 days after that due to One Piece marathons. It's all good. I came up and I wanna get C-stands now. It was fun meeting new people and being inebriated for the whole trip. I wish I got to do those shoots like the original plan...next time.

The Potz goes to War
Photobucket

Inbetweeners shirt
Photobucket

Photobucket


Can't wait til NY. Real rueben
Photobucket

100 on black
Photobucket

TJC with the win
Photobucket

Photobucket

The team
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looks weird
Photobucket

Aria Buffet
Photobucket

The smile
Photobucket

No shoes mafia
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Post-buffet
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Butters
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This guy is the best
Photobucket

Planning to make this into an 18 x 36
Photobucket

Photobucket

Before Surrender
Photobucket

No sleep. On the way to Oxtail Soup!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Accident Timez + Rain Timez
Photobucket

Give your names by phone and you get this:
Photobucket

Could sleep so I had to play some Hot Shots Progressive. Glad I did:
Photobucket

Pre-8 hour traffic
Photobucket

Barry Manilow x Limp Bizkit
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hash Howze
Photobucket

=]
Photobucket

Photobucket

Table
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rei vs. Food
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Monopoly
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hmong timez
Photobucket

City that always $leepz
Photobucket

Deceived
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket