Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Comple{t10n}

The end of hypnosis. My sister finally graduates high school. I feel old. She is now entering the realm of college where she can discover who she really is inside. Trust a few. Fear the rest. As one chapter ends, another begins.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thing I do for everyone's graduation:
Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Toy soldiers
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 cool 5 school
Photobucket


Photobucket


They didn't go to the field after the ceremony. They had everyone squeeze into a tiny box area =/
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

DJM or MJD
Photobucket


Mars and Nick. The Barcelona Kids. Closing my eyes conceals my identity
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Moms
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I don't know what to do when someone takes my picture
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Nanay. Graduation Enthusiast
Photobucket


Rollin First Class
Photobucket


Photobucket


Yay. I'm proud of her.
Photobucket