Been heading out to LA a lot these past few weeks for photoshoots. I also been eating mad Diddy Riese Cookies each trip. I finally fixed the issue with my email so I will continue to update again. "KC in an ole Crab" will remain as a backup if any web issues occur. My car got broken into recently. Our whole neighborhood is on the lookout for car thieves this is the 5th time they tried to terrorize the neighborhood. The guns are coming out. My window wasn't broken or anything, but when leaving on Monday my car's door and trunk was open. They got my cell phone, which I strangely forgot in my car due to an exhausting night and one of my SB-80dx flashes. I'm pretty bummed about that. I'm surprised they didn't take my reflector panel or manfrotto monopod, which costs more than the flash. My cell phone was a 2003 Nokia, so I am forced to upgrade anyway. I need everyone's number again...I'm kinda bummed, but kinda thankful that nothing important was missing. My lucky Quarter is still in the dash. Gonna buy a new speedlite and cell phone this week. Anyways, here are some various shots of the locations we shot at from 4 different LA trips:
Arcade
Simple Fashion district
Olympic
Cool at night
Served as a backdrop for a girl and her guitar
Studio Arzec in LA
Apartment shoot on Hope
Urban Shoot
My favorite part of 110