Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmastime Can Be Rewritten

Aside from the Doctor Who Christmas Special on BBC, this season was a tough one. With all the rain, snow, recessions, and unemployment, our families were able to pull through again for another year. The spirit is the most important. I am the Ghost of Christmas Past.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Execute order #12#



Persian Chickon
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Deep fried seaweed thing
Photobucket

Photobucket

Round 1. Fight!
Photobucket

Czarina always singing.
Photobucket

Sleepers
Photobucket

Human Eyes Christmas
Photobucket

Photobucket

Team OBEY
Photobucket

Team DJM + GRAIG
Photobucket

Team CZAR-CZAR
Photobucket

Photobucket

Coordinators.
Photobucket

BTS.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Directing
Photobucket

First annual Christmas Wrapping Paper Fashion Show
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kanye
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Winners: Team OBEY
Photobucket

We kinda rushed it because it was cold and everyone was impatient. Didn't get the exact lighting I wanted, but that's how it works. Maybe I'll just do photos in front of an object next time.
Photobucket

My model
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Why I like using my studio lights for everything:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

J'gonna like it
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just Dance
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

JULIUS
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Czarina never letting anyone play
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All the aunties dancing. Plus, christine
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Boris with the Klobb on Goldeneye
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Boonooot
Photobucket

Secretest of Santas
Photobucket

My gift to Potz. One of them is real
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jimmy got the coolest gift
Photobucket

Photobucket

Janel's gift with a cool chinese plate
Photobucket

Bingo. I never one a game. Ever.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Almond markers
Photobucket

SNESxNES throwdowns
Photobucket

Photobucket

Munkey game
Photobucket

Terence talking about looking for Chris Basilio after graduation
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lego Camera. Mark II
Photobucket