Reception from Mark Pulido's victory in Cerritos. Move over Mondo Burger...there's a new city council member in town. I was gonna go to the inauguration, but instead went to Toastmasters to watch Misa blow the meeting away with her icebreaker speech. It was worth it. Great food at the performing arts center, last time I went was to see Anthony Bourdain live and raw. Didn't take much pics for myself. I spent this morning emailing 28 different people their individual pictures from the event. Met some interesting new people too. I hope this opens the door for future gigs.
Misa before her speech
We started off at the wrong end..dessert
Toastmaster peepz
plate
It all worked out. Rendezvous with TJC x Chillbert
Toastmasterz
Gilstorm didn't know who he was but wanted to take a pic with him
Asian Journal Punch
Misa
There was a couple of shooters...the pares know whats up
Principal Stone
These are dope. Mayo and Pesto.
Cover everything in hummus...including that early year 2000 asian pornstar from Naughty America that attended
Them quotes