Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

XDC Irwindale

I can't remember the last time I was here. I think I was shooting with Chopblock back in 2003-5...ah those were the good old media days. Now internet has gotten viral so everybody is press. D1 was still the greatest drifting event I covered + doing press with a point and shoot back then was legit. Fun day...I shot with IG and about to get back into shooting vehicles and such. It's nice for a change since I'm always shooting people.

Overcast
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Feels good after 6 years
Photobucket

Photobucket

Down Shift to Drift
Photobucket

DS2D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Roxy on the run
Photobucket

Viado
Photobucket

Kay!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Grinch
Photobucket

Ashley
Photobucket

Photobucket

Models n Driffz
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lily aka ShrimpSnacks
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nice
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hahaha I made her go "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Photobucket

Hood
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gwendolyn
Photobucket

Photobucket

Layla x Darla
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ruff Ryderz
Photobucket

Roll out
Photobucket

Winner
Photobucket

The whole champagne spray in slow mo
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Good night. Met a lot of cool people and ran into plenty of familiar faces. I had a model shoot the next day, but thats a story for another day.