Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, April 15, 2011

Edgar x Eleanor. Married?!

I had the opportunity to photograph Elle and Ed's televised wedding on T.V. I can't reveal which cable network it's on or who is hosting it. I also can't post my other pictures that I submitted for airtime. I however did get my 5 mins of fame by a short interview and a photo session. Here are the pics that I considered "subpar" For my normal weddings I usually rent a D3s with 2 lenses, but I just stuck to my 90 and IR60. The homies. Elle has all the pics on disc already so she knows what's up.

Mt. St. Mary's in full effect
Photobucket

We took this picture a week earlier
Photobucket

Dressing rooms
Photobucket

Mad eats
Photobucket

TJC n Potz
Photobucket


Cousinforce
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Makeup timez
Photobucket

The makeup lady was ridiculously hot
Photobucket

Bride's Bro and Papa
Photobucket

The groom giving necktie lessons
Photobucket

Photobucket


Laura n Deb
Photobucket

Photobucket

Bride
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanted to do all the detail pics, but the director wouldn't let me
Photobucket

The men
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mama Rowe and Elle
Photobucket

Beautiful
Photobucket

Camera guys told me to leave so I shot from below
Photobucket

Ceremony Begins
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The parentals
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Priest. Father Gabriel in full effect
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Potz n the ladies
Photobucket

Photobucket

Bubble machine
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Run tel dat
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Psuedo Reception
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ooooh Mayra
Photobucket

Flash kept malfunctioning so I just winged it
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm happy that Elle gave my permission to post some. I wish I can post the good one's though
Photobucket

Photobucket

Shadows. shadows. shadows.
Photobucket

Photobucket

RJ n Edgar
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nice grass
Photobucket

Church
Photobucket

Photobucket

The smile
Photobucket

TJ n 8bit army
Photobucket

This was a really tough wedding to shoot. Usually photogz n camera men work as a team, but this was the cameramen's show. So I had to dodge 4 camera men each with 4 boom mic guys. I couldn't stand close to the boom mic guys so because they can hear my shutter. Also The camera guys are at every angle so it was tough finding a frame I can safely hide for a split seconf. Majority was shot through arms and legs. Everything is manually focused and I only had enough time to take one shot before moving to another angle. It was fun and challenging, but if this were photograph based I would have blocked every single camera dude because I'll get that shot by any means necessary.
Photobucket