My bed is waaay to big for my room. I had no idea what my mom was thinking when this happened. The shoes take up a lot of room and so does the dresser. The plan is to move the dresser into the hallway to act as a station to house dvds and files. The area between the shelf and computer desk is filled with photo related equipment such as strobes, softboxes, and lightstands. My goal is to free up a corner in my room for usage of a makeshift studio
My final look is going to as close to this as I can get. The corner is now free and a housing area for the photostuff is still undecided. I'll alternate between a futon and sofabed just to make things more interesting. I gonna get those stackable cubes from target to house all my various gear in at the table closet to door. I will also replace my computer desk with a much smaller and simpler design.
Now let's move onto the closet...
Right now it looks like this:
I'm currently 1/2 through my closet. I have over 80 shirts?! I didn't even wear most of em. We'll a few hoodies are going to ebay and the rest towards donation. I'm getting tired of always wearing stussy and obey shirts and seeing people at the exact location with the same shirt. It's cool though. I actually added all my shoes to the right side and it's running pretty smoothly. Unfortunately I am only dividing the squares into 2 squares.
Maybe I'll paint one door red and one blue...just for photo purposes.