Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 19, 2011

500 Daze of Sa

Took Sa around DTLA x Hollywood for awhile. This was my 2nd time in one week going back and forth. I'm kinda behind on all my editing and posting because I'm booked for almost everyday. Shooting the whole weekend...so I'm gonna be even more behind.
Well...we did the a day route: greenline, blueline, redline, Pershing Square,  Little Tokyo, DisneyConcertHall, MOCA, Hill St., Hollywood/Highland, Union Station, Chinatown, Union Station, redline, blueline, greenline, etc. Long day. I found some interesting spots to shoot stealthly. It sucks that I need a permit everywhere.

7AM. Nice Day
Photobucket

Orochan
Photobucket

No special No. 2 this time
Photobucket


Photobucket

Illest
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mochi
Photobucket

Interesting
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is genius. I could never get my wired cubes to do this!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Vietnam
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She really wanted that seat
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tunnel vision
Photobucket

Biwding
Photobucket

Kawada
Photobucket

PhoCiti
Photobucket

Moca
Photobucket

Expen$ive lemonade
Photobucket

Photobucket

Citizen Music
Photobucket

I was here a couple days ago shooting a model
Photobucket

Photobucket

None
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting cloudy
Photobucket

Tyrant king
Photobucket

Elephanter
Photobucket

Used to promote for them
Photobucket

Chinese
Photobucket

T.hanks
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Should not have taken her to fossil
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We wanted to try some Sooooooooooul Food
Photobucket

Angry tourists
Photobucket

Hollyhood
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PorTHRILLoz
Photobucket

Photobucket

The usual
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

DTBP
Photobucket

Photobucket

Midnight munchies before movies
Photobucket

Photobucket