Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, May 30, 2011

Make Room

Been schematizing my room for about a month. I haven't had much free time to do it, but I'm almost done. I just need my sofabed and bench...then I'll have my room/studio in full effect. I found some awesome gems in my room and also tossed out a lot of nonsense that I still have:

My N.G.A. vest and Ashad Hitler shirt. Pretty rare. Wore it in High school once.
Photobucket

Ye. I did have a chain with medical tape at the end. My dad was also had a psychology minor and had all these tapes from a crazy sounding professor
Photobucket

Film and Coke pens
Photobucket


Tech Decking
Photobucket

D batteries and my Dad's Venice High Lunch pass
Photobucket

Anime stuff
Photobucket

Comic, Homeless board I actually made money during our fieldtrip to SF, Lugz
Photobucket

I had like 200 or so burned Playstation games. The faves: Dragonball, Capatain Commando, Gekido, DDR
Photobucket

License to graduate 07 and Fireworks
Photobucket

Volcano, Greg ward's power level, mag
Photobucket

Ali, One of my favorite angelina pictures
Photobucket

Spearmint free passes, Fat like me, Kobe @ Getty
Photobucket

My insane amount of chopblock posters during my promoting days
Photobucket

Ludacris, Avena Lee, Sarah Geronimo. strange combo
Photobucket

Sad Love Story poster. Real men watch korean dramas
Photobucket

Shaq, Natasha yi poster, Love Hina Collection, Initial D manga
Photobucket

D0p3 cups. Are You Raydi Ruckenroll?
Photobucket

Velociraptor stamp with breastfeeding pens, miso soup and ice, drug free week
Photobucket

Over 100 different types of flyers with at least 10 of them...damn. Internet promotion saves a lotta money. Miss these days...also found my T-Rex hand from my action figure
Photobucket

Closet finished...might add another shelf. 20 KR shirts and I only wore 2. haha. MY oldschool gameboy case with a Yuckie Duck sticker
Photobucket

VHS. Every Single Family Matters Episode Taped
Captain N, Ernest goes to Camp, Cartoon Allstars to the Rescue, Grimm's Fairytale Classics Vol 2, Incredible Crash Dummies, The Real Ghostbusters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles vs. Leatherhead
Photobucket

License plate things. LoveLetter X StairwayToHeaven. Chopblock flyer promoting William Hung
Photobucket

Badass Lolo. Lolo Carlos Photoshop. Baby Socks
Photobucket

My corkboard wall. PingPongPlaya. Dad's Travel agency business card (how many oddjobs did he have?!)
Photobucket

Honor Roll gets you papa Johns
DDR Step Charts. Ye memorizing routines
Bottles: Nos, Pimpjuice, HKS water, Starbottle from an exgf, San Miguel
Photobucket

Quake Ready Quake Pack featuring Shaq
The girl my moms tried to hook me up with from the PI
LAFS High School Program Packet
Photobucket

Reign Continues
Photobucket