Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Going Bagtit 24/7

Before Luis's party, I decided to take on the thai corner spicy fried rice at its spiciest. I added so much extra shit like bagtit juice, siracha, crushed cayenne, etc to intensify the flavor. It hit me. Good stuff. I was a goner until watching Girl, interrupted got me laughing at nonsense again.

Getting better at full manual settings
Photobucket

Dream Street
Photobucket

Biggest Thai Ice Tea ever...not for the lactose
Photobucket

Yee
Photobucket

comparison
Photobucket

The Challenge
Photobucket

The fire
Photobucket

Pots
Photobucket

Ters
Photobucket

Jans
Photobucket

Went back to Nisei week again after. I was that bagtit. 5 days out of 7. Damn
Photobucket

Decided to take photos for myself rather than a company. I don't own the other photos anymore =[
Photobucket

Guy that plays every instrument
Photobucket

Mean Ass Streetz
Photobucket

Yeee
Photobucket

Jonas Brothers were here taking a shit and not wiping after
Photobucket

Got some takoyaki and dango for marvi at our booth
Photobucket

word.
Photobucket