Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Movie Script Ending

Weekend was Marvilous's 21st bday. It was swell. After picking flowers from UCR's Botanical Garden and finally making the decision to use my Limited Edition Kid Robot Card. Things were set. I was nervous to drop off her roses, because this can create a paradox and a rip in the time-space continuum. After doing so I met up with J and T for some Funny People and Hokkaido Times. Double Plating = Glorious. Played some Majora's Mask, then went to cerritos mall for a meet up. I ran into Bambu from Native Guns. It was cool. Met some cool new people and headed to Marvi's for dinner. Karaoke was great, they didnt have my set tho =[. Evening ended pleasantly after driving for countless hours after.

For Marvi
Photobucket

hehehe
Photobucket

Good to go.
Photobucket

It was too early for her


After Funny People we ate funny food
Photobucket

Team Throwdowns
Photobucket

I didn't think so...she looked natural
Photobucket

HumanEyesRunningGuy
Photobucket

Expensive Cakes
Photobucket

Cool Cuts
Photobucket

First Alcohol Purchase. hah
Photobucket

Is Connie the Kawawa Mastermind I've been after?
Photobucket

Toyota Corolla Type S = Magic Carpet
Photobucket

Angie took my camera and shot like 32440093580948509 pics
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Our Room
Photobucket

Karaoke Queen
Photobucket

Loud Noises
Photobucket

Booking
Photobucket

V Rockin the Mic
Photobucket

C x A
Photobucket

Nick Barcelona
Photobucket
Photobucket

Peas
Photobucket

Barbie Girl
Photobucket

Sing along
Photobucket

Where's the mic?
Photobucket

The Dudes
Photobucket

How Deep is Your Love?
Photobucket

Ball
Photobucket

Puffy Cheekz
Photobucket

No Pictures
Photobucket

Eunjipalooza
Photobucket

_Extraordinary Mind.
Photobucket