My cousin Jodree got married. It was swell. I wasn't the official photographer, so i didn't go crazy on pics. Met mad family and had swell food. Filipino food + Italian food = The HEAT. One of the best buffets ever. The wedding was themed "Across the Universe" meaning that every table was named after a beatles song. Tons of fun. Pics:
Receptioning
Love that Lechon. Most of the skin was gone when our table was called =[
Mariyelling Bridge
Name cardo
The All You Need is Love table
The Heat + Parasols
Chris Suzuki. Owner of Alohas
AR taking it to the streets
AR and Derek doing coverage. I swear everyone in my family is into some sort of media.
Guy Anthony Bartolli and Joan Audrey Mateo-Bartolli
Mars and the newly weds
The Cousins table. Yeee
Reminiscing
Cake
The Sun sets
First Dance
Hey, what's with the dogi?
Heineken
Swell
Mariel trying to catch bouquet. shes a crazy
Barcelona kids ft. Gramps
Party scene
Chris and Ada on crazy vodka
Inevitable circle
The bride in her mother's wedding gown getting low
The groom getting low
Night ended with dancing til 2am
_FilAm Expo.
The only reason I did this was because they were paying me to take crappy photos. I wasn't really into it so I just brought one lens. sadly, I lost my flash diffuser here =[. Stupid bagtit technology. I did get to use a guy's D3 today. Holy Cow! it was amazing, it truly is a what you see is what you get effect. Plus it is a full frame SLR or FX meaning it gets mad coverage like the 35mm films. I some people got kawawa'd some got int3rlud3'd. Passed out mad cars to so called "celebrities. The line up wasn't really good this year, but the Fil-Universe queens were smokin. The ones over 18 that is.
Training from LB $1.25 one way
Expo grounds
This guy
PST in the house. Theyre doing a collab with me
Choir Boys of Summer. They need to pick a better name, like "Garibongdong Express"
Pat O Brien talent agency had some mad girls
My booth
Eats
Elivis, not ELVIS, but ELIVIS. Mad stinky
Lurking at Fil-Universe 2009
Leaking Bagoong at airport
The Event
FLORANTE
Chicks were screaming for this guy. He's a loser. He totally ripped off Martin Niviera. He kept singing songs from Lobo
Magnolia Hiking Society
Choir Ensemble of the Pangasinan Faction
I'd get with these 3, if I had a great sining voice.
Crowds
Got hooked up with Salonpas
PBa Legend in the house. He was smoking at the moment
Milo makes you strong and play soccer
Tittyklang
"Hi, My name is Nick, but you could call me tonight"
This had to be better.
_3on3 Tournament.
I left to get some fresh air as well as check out some kicks, but I heard this crazy noise so I had to investigate. It appears that the Lakers were holding a 3 on 3 tournament in front of the nokia theatre for amateurs. WTF! I bailed on the expo and went here instead. There were mad crowds, but I managed to get through. It was the championships right after the game I arrived for.
Have you seen my stapler?
Oh, what the hell?
Magic hour was the best late night talk show
The stage
VIP booth. Spot any famous peoples?
Building
Tournament
Exhibition match between white dudes who go to a university and street ballers from LA
Before
After
Damn girl. Dual Wielding SLRS
Rowdy. The announcer was funny and kept giving everyone nicknames. DJ was sick too, he knew what was up.
Lurking
White Dudes won
Someone famous
Championship. Venice Basketball League vs. Advanced Basketball Camp
Winners get 2k. A stay at LA Live hotel once it opens. A chance to try out for LA Lakers.
The only black person on the court. He's from ABC. He got injured shortly after this
Big dude
Hanson was tearin up the court
Black guy returns to court
Ja Rule - "Clap back" is currently spinning
Head and Shoulders
More lurking
Game over. VBL wins
Red carpet event
Stupid name
Grammy
I love walking in LA. I want this
OMG
Pure beauty
LA Live
Fame
I heart sunstars
Staples looks good. I like their random sales of 100pk dvd+r for around $20
Highlight of the day: Salonpas glasses
_Signaling Those Hills.
I took out a special someone with me to watch the sunset over Long Beach/Cerritos/Lakewood/???/etc/areas surrounding signal hill. He had coffee afterwards. It was nice, but the place is too much of a makeout spot. So annoying. I kept it PG, because I was more concerned with shooting pictures and lending her my jacket so she wouldn't get cold.
Dusk
Hilltop Park
Sun goes down
"Holding your hand feels nice"
yay
Exposure testing:
The signal x Area Codes