Decided to start something new. I'm getting pretty bored, along with the barrel men sightings and Friend sightings I included the adventures of the guys that clean my lenses every now and then. This is:
Tito Sherwin is a recently divorced pirate from the city of Dagupan, PI. He moves to California, where he is forced to live with his sister's son, Efren. Efren is a knucklehead 23 year old who cannot cope with living with his parents and teaches Tito Sherwin how to be an American. They live in a 1 room apartment overlooking the city of Van Nuys.
When it is necessary they clean Nick's lenses. In this image they are cleaning his 35mm f/1.8 DX one of the most used lenses in Nick's collection.
Efren hasn't been going to school, instead he has been concentrating on skating and galavanting with his friends.
Tito Sherwin drinks root beer all day while sitting on the couch and looking out the window
He was once I pirate that got mad booty
Efren gets mad booty. He's always packing just in case