Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

No Rest For the Weary

Haven't slept in 2 days. Hopefully I can get some shut eye tonight after shooting photos for Vyce. So much stuff to do these past days and I was extremely occupied. Plus, the holidays are over so I'm getting booked for more shoots. Glad I got my photo license earlier last year, the press applications take forever to fill up. With the license, it's basically a VIP pass to backstage (no really). I'm looking for assistants for my wedding shoots. If interested shoot me an email.

Monday: Cemetery to visit Dad and leave flowers for his 50th, School, Work, Shoot, School.
Tuesday: Work, Shoot, Shoot, Develop, Edit, School, Atashinichi no Dashi. All night.
Today: Work, work, school, shoot (in progress)

I'm exhausted. I could've slept last night, but Horikita Maki > Sleep. Anyways, I haven't had a decent meal. I've been pretty much scavenging what we have around the house. These are the contents of my belly:

Orange Cranberry Cookies
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Chai Tea. Tim Hortons
Photobucket


Buttermilk Ranch Pretzel Pieces
Photobucket




Photobucket


Can of Tuna with Dumpling Hot Sauce
Photobucket


Photobucket


Fajitas made from leftovers
Photobucket


Photobucket


Snickers Fudge Fun Size. Gotta love that peanut butter nougat
Photobucket


Photobucket


Caramel Apples
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


For three days thats all I've been grubbing on. I'm not complaining. It was delicious.