Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, July 10, 2009

Back in Black pt.2

Testing shots with the D90, still getting used to the cam. I restored most of it: the lcd, battery cover,shutter, and firmware. The battery I got is super weak so I need to get a new one too.

The first picture. I heart that I can AF now with my fishy
Photobucket

Mars with the use of 50mm
Photobucket

Upstairs
Photobucket

Living
Photobucket

Rubix
Photobucket

Room
Photobucket

Self Portrait wide angle
Photobucket

Mars Warming Filter
Photobucket

Mars Skylight Filter
Photobucket

Mars Fisheye
Photobucket

Fisheye with Lightsphere
Photobucket

300mm
Photobucket

Best series
Photobucket

My order from Ritz Camera came in today =]
Photobucket

The heavily sought 35mm f/1.8
Photobucket

Stylin
Photobucket

First Shot with 35mm
Photobucket

Dirty S
Photobucket

No Filter
Photobucket

Warming Filter
Photobucket

I heart warming filter
Photobucket

Bonsaiville USA
Photobucket

Homemade Water Basin
Photobucket

Larry Lazard
Photobucket

Chime
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lunkit
Photobucket

Show me your hooters
Photobucket

Summer Heat X Death
Photobucket

The Lenses
Photobucket

Hiding Domo
Photobucket

Edited a bunch of my cards to contain my new url
Photobucket

about this much...
Photobucket