10 Things You Wish You Could Say to 10 People Right Now:
-"Tennis right now!"
-"Your family is terrible, you will end up the same way"
-"You Ain't shit."
-"You have a big head"
-"I really don't know what you see in him."
-"You didn't do shit this year, You're popular, thats the only reason you get by."
-"Shut The Fuck Up"
-"Poser."
-"Love You."
-"I win."
9 Things People May Not Know About You:
-I am addicted to travel/history channel
-I don't really study, but I pass with the highest score most of the time.
-I try.
-I like to eat strange things
-I go to church regularly
-I like to stay in contact with everyone.
-I have a collecting problem. (shoes, clothes, lenses, etc.)
-I like to overexert myself
-I have a good memory
8 Ways To Win Your Heart:
-1/4 Geek. 3/4 Nerd. 100% awesome
-If you're not a Diva
-Have real goals in life
-If your not just after every guy
-Share the same humor
-Full of random information
-She has to know how to eat
-Commitment
7 Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot:
-Future
-College
-Money
-Family
-Success
-Her
-The indigent
6 Things You Do Before You Fall Asleep (not in order):
-Think about what I need to buy
-Lurk for new torrents
-Brush/Wash
-Pray/ Thank God
-Text
-Stargaze
5 Characteristics You Value in others:
-Effort
-Respect
-Sincere
-Simplicity
-Culture
4 Songs to Describe Your Life Right Now:
Naoki - Dynamite Rave
Avant - Wanna Be Close
Blue Scholars - The Distance
The Wonders - That thing you do
3 Things You Wish You Never Did:
-Go out with so and so
-Spend most of my money on various things
-Became lazy.
2 Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
-/Successful Overachiever
-Give back to my mom everything she's lost
1 Confession:
I'm Sorry.
-"Tennis right now!"
-"Your family is terrible, you will end up the same way"
-"You Ain't shit."
-"You have a big head"
-"I really don't know what you see in him."
-"You didn't do shit this year, You're popular, thats the only reason you get by."
-"Shut The Fuck Up"
-"Poser."
-"Love You."
-"I win."
9 Things People May Not Know About You:
-I am addicted to travel/history channel
-I don't really study, but I pass with the highest score most of the time.
-I try.
-I like to eat strange things
-I go to church regularly
-I like to stay in contact with everyone.
-I have a collecting problem. (shoes, clothes, lenses, etc.)
-I like to overexert myself
-I have a good memory
8 Ways To Win Your Heart:
-1/4 Geek. 3/4 Nerd. 100% awesome
-If you're not a Diva
-Have real goals in life
-If your not just after every guy
-Share the same humor
-Full of random information
-She has to know how to eat
-Commitment
7 Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot:
-Future
-College
-Money
-Family
-Success
-Her
-The indigent
6 Things You Do Before You Fall Asleep (not in order):
-Think about what I need to buy
-Lurk for new torrents
-Brush/Wash
-Pray/ Thank God
-Text
-Stargaze
5 Characteristics
-Effort
-Respect
-Sincere
-Simplicity
-Culture
4 Songs to Describe Your Life Right Now:
Naoki - Dynamite Rave
Avant - Wanna Be Close
Blue Scholars - The Distance
The Wonders - That thing you do
3 Things You Wish You Never Did:
-Go out with so and so
-Spend most of my money on various things
-Became lazy.
2 Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
-/Successful Overachiever
-Give back to my mom everything she's lost
1 Confession:
I'm Sorry.