Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Debut Hunting and Free Breakfast

So I am my sister's Debut planner. I'm currently looking for areas that are able to accommodate 150-200 people. The number is just a rough estimate at the moment. Yesterday we went to Central Park in Rancho Cucomongo, a friend of mine had her debut here in 2007. It is in a senior center, but it looks pretty damn swell. The cost is decent, but the only catch is you must provide everything. While the Marriot in Riverside, covers all food and the ballroom for you.

Hot Day
Photobucket

With full tank of gas
Photobucket

Senior Center
Photobucket

Smells like old
Photobucket

The children turn to statues here
Photobucket

Exteriors
Photobucket

Chairs
Photobucket

Looked cool
Photobucket

Ugly doors
Photobucket

Hallway
Photobucket

LOOK OUT!
Photobucket

Lounge area
Photobucket

Did you feel the EARTHQUAKE?
Photobucket

Mars inquiring
Photobucket

Cool Cut-offs
Photobucket

Eagle Flight
Photobucket

I dunno what it is
Photobucket

out
Photobucket

Mariel
Photobucket

Today my mom told me to go to Pechanga to get a free breakfast. She gets too many free things so she sent me instead. Because free food is always a plus. The drive was ok, and the food was decent.

Gotta wear this
Photobucket

Winner's Circle pt. 2
Photobucket

Pechanga
Photobucket

Conference Areas. I scouted for Mariel's debut here too
Photobucket

Floral
Photobucket

Breakfast buffet first round
Photobucket
three more after this.

SAUCEmarioseph
Photobucket

Food Court
Photobucket

Some stupid thing
Photobucket

Gumble
Photobucket

Stations
Photobucket

Sign
Photobucket

Who lives in temecula?
Photobucket

Irohazaka Stylin
Photobucket

After my breakfast run I headed down to Corona to pick up Mars for another debut hunt. We were looking at this place called The Retreat and Embassy Suites in Brea.

Letting Mariel drive to the freeway, then exchange. She's getting better.
Photobucket

The Retreat looks like a Spanish Crazy place
Photobucket

All adobe
Photobucket

Mars not feeling it
Photobucket

Majority of it is outdoor. Weak. DJ KillaKuthroat
Photobucket

Outdoors for June 2010? I don't think so. Next
Photobucket

The Interior wasnt all that great either.
Photobucket

We went to Brea and checked out the Embassy Suites right across the mall. So far, this place is a winner.
Photobucket

The sun shines through the roof and the theme changes each year. Currently its set on Egyptian.
Photobucket

They provide all food and decorations. Plus more.
Photobucket

The ballroom can seat about 150-200 =]
Photobucket

Mummy 4 anyone?
Photobucket

Mariel Barcelona. All excited
Photobucket

Fountainz
Photobucket

Koi
Photobucket

I put wasabi peas in there
Photobucket

Awesome
Photobucket

This guy
Photobucket

View from the mall
Photobucket

Food Courting
Photobucket

I hate malls
Photobucket

Berry Trinity = Strawberry, Raspberry, Blueberry
Photobucket

Still more Debut hunting to go, but so far Embassy Suites is taking the lead. We'll just have to see what the other places have to offer.