Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hydrotherapy 2: The Promise of Redemption

Another shoot to describe how water works.  I used a black cloth and a one light setup. Shot at a really deep DoF for sharpness. This was an impromptu shoot within 30 mins. I need to get some distance from backdrop to cloth so it can eliminate reflection. Also softening my light will help limit the flare.

Apple
Photobucket


Photobucket


Grain
Photobucket


Grapes
Photobucket


Potato
Photobucket




Rice crackers
Photobucket


Noodles
Photobucket


Cream Corn
Photobucket


Chimichanga
Photobucket


Okonomiyaki
Photobucket


Yoshinoya ginger + Del Taco sauce
Photobucket


Trinity
Photobucket


Calimansi
Photobucket


Pomegranate
Photobucket


After tossing various items in water without a remote trigger, I moved to capturing droplets. Too much patience is involved and I was using the wrong lens because it kept getting wet. I did this the hardcore way by using an eye dropper rather than a bungee water bottle with a hole at the bottom. I used the eye dropper manually to also test my reflexes.

Photobucket


Balls
Photobucket


Underwater impact
Photobucket


Looked cool
Photobucket


Single drop
Photobucket


Recoil
Photobucket


Explosion
Photobucket