Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lots of Prix.

Sister's debut practice is going on right now. I can't concentrate on uploading the pics from yesterday (Anaheim Comicon and Trash the Dress post wedding shoot). The LBGP is a grand event that occurs yearly in that Long Beach area. That place is loud. The celebrities are funny. I also don't like to pronounce prix as "pree" like a normal person. "Pricks" sounds better and more powerful. I do not care if it's wrong. You are not stopping me.
Just because I carry around a camera does not mean I'm a photographer. I'm a hobbyist that shoots for fun, get your shit right. Saying "it's not a competition" is what losers say.

Convention
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Santa Claus
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Team Bring It
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

K-Pax is a great movie. Watch it now
Photobucket

Legendary R
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These fellers need nos
Photobucket

Victorious
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Point at the guy selling peanuts
Photobucket

Photobucket

Too much halo HDR
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guys next to me kept spitting out their sunflower seeds
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Marg
Photobucket

Bottomless
Photobucket

3200 ISO
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seaworld hat
Photobucket

Sheeple
Photobucket

Pacquiao
Photobucket

Keanu
Photobucket

Brody
Photobucket

Photobucket

Celebrity Race
Photobucket

Adam Carolla in the same place as Pacquaio. Good stuff
Photobucket

Foust
Photobucket

Ye. The Mom from Grounded for Life. She crashed. Trying to send the picture in
Photobucket

Tony "The 900" Hawk
Photobucket

Slater
Photobucket

"Whoa"
Photobucket

Reinforcements
Photobucket

Perfect Smile
Photobucket
Check out 0:08-0:12. Mad teeth


3 frame bracketing while walking
Photobucket

All Cheap
Photobucket

The one who forgot her shoes
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This pare was singing
Photobucket

The Calacsans can do more pull-ups than those marines. Ignore that lady in the back. She can't do one.
Photobucket

Palm
Photobucket

Photobucket

Shift polarizer during exposure
Photobucket

Repeat the "Somebody once" line throughout the whole song. It's awesome when it doesn't make sense.


After this I went to the Viper Room for the Bambu, Attika, and Blue Scholars show. Security was mad strict. But I had a great time being packed like sardines and enjoying a drink afterwards. I almost knocked out at Pink's because I was too tired.