Little Tokyo's annual Cherry Blossom Festival was very underprepared this year. I've been going for the past couple of years and the decor and tradition remained flawless. This year, however, was a disappointment to me because the "festivities" were spanned across one street and there was definitely a lack in tradition. Less Japanese folks and more of the others. We took the metro, which I had the hardest time finding the green line station. We made the best of the time spent, even if it lacked the entertainment. Majority of shots are in HDR.
Interesting Moments: Some guy liked my getup and wanted a picture of me, saw Faye Mata again, Marvi's out of context sentences, Jayme's search for authentic Japanese, All the good restaurants being closed, an angry looking lady, and Japanese tacos.
Tower
Marvi
Sup Dog
Bread
Empty Mall
You & Jin Poster
Pizza. Strawberry
Weathered
The Homie
San Pedro X 2nd
Orochon. Al dente. Extra Pork. Extra Noodle. Extra Onion. Extra Garlic
Hello Kitty West Side
Sup?
Dance-a-thon
Not your average wiener
Smoke
Sea Crystals + Corgi
Kendo!
Wild
Wild Thing
Real Men Watch Korean Dramas (just don't tell anyone)
I have one of these
Duke
Pano-HDR
Metro Simulator. Awesome. I can go to simulated Long Beach
Chop
Wow!!!
Craving these
Under that sheet is a smile (first smile). He's smiling at Marvi with an arrow.
Marvi's Jin poster quest
Stickers
Fangirl
Weller Court
Saul, World's greatest driver