Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Edd X Love Adventures: Disneyland

What's a trip to SoCal without stopping at Disneyland? A year ago Bong x2 and Lovelyn spent their anniversary at Disneyland Paris. It was interesting to see everyone gathered up. We got a cool ending in Star Tours and I was the rebel spy again. I also upgraded my animal pass so I can go more than I am comfortable with.

07/05: Disneyland
07/06: Free Day (Watched Transformers IMAX 3D, Kuya got his Kobe 6's, Krispy Kreme)

Veterans
Photobucket

Photobucket

1st Timer
Photobucket


The Potz
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

JohnJohn is Star Tours
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Castle
Photobucket

Photobucket

Tribute to Swiss: Matterhorn
Photobucket

Sup Gorse?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Professor X school for striped shirts
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Drunk at Disneyland
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Caged couples
Photobucket

Photobucket

Whirlpools
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chowdah
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

W0C
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next day was a "rest" day, but the whole entourage ended up going. It was cool though. Mad foods when we got back.