Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Edd X Love Adventures: Vegas x Surprise

Today was Bong^2 and Love's anniversary. My moms took them to the MGM spa to get all relaxed. In the meantime, I spent my time gambling and losing $200 at Hooter's. After rendezvous-ing with the group, we ventured to Stratosphere to see the view. It's cooler at night...wished we could seen it at night. Afterwards, we headed back home. I didn't drive back from Vegas this time, because all the elder folks rode together. I got to relax. Pilot Jimmy for the win

07/08: Vegas, Anniversary surprise

As usual...I wandered in the wee hours of the morning
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Chandelier
Photobucket

Photobucket

Wooo Kidrobot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

McDonald's for anniversary breakfast before spa
Photobucket

Cool book
Photobucket

See ya next time. Would love to do shoots here
Photobucket

Photobucket

Stratosphere
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When I was younger the view seemed more epic...I wish we went at night
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Riders
Photobucket

Classic Bong-Bong
Photobucket

Photobucket

Big Shots
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They forgot their slips...or they got raptured outta here
Photobucket

Surprise
Photobucket

Confetti mess
Photobucket

Flowers
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chiz
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Emelinda
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cheers
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Drunk fools + Irish Car bomb addicts
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Almira timez
Photobucket

Party snaps
Photobucket

Piccolo Pete bombs
Photobucket

Saran Wrap game...we were bored
Photobucket

Uncle Dong's shirt
Photobucket