When spending a 1.5 weeks in SoCal why not leave SoCal for a bit? That's exactly what we did. We went to Vegas. It was also Bong 5x and Lovelyn's wedding anniversary weekend. We wanted to do something special for them. The couple stayed at MGM, while the rest of the family crammed into Cosmopolitan's cheapest room...which was awesome. I really like the contemporary feel to the Cosmo, but I hate the crowd = club go-ers and hypebeasts...pathetic shadows of my former self. Great night...but everyone get tired so fast. I didn't really sleep at all in Vegas, which is the standard.
07/07: Vegas
Underaged fools
What should I do today?
Little Pipol
DJ Bibingkahan
Bok Choy Boy
Suddenly it started pouring really hard. 5% Visibility in my little car
Mad floods n shit
Cleared up in 5 mins
Free room
Litoboy
Elevator
The cheapest room
Watch your buddies shower
HDMI that piece
CityCenter
Balcony view
Cool books
Yoo-hoo
Journal's sleeping area
Curse of the Smelly Mermaid
These are cool
Drunk at M&M store
Japanese Coke
Coke from around the world
Kamehameha
Kobe 6
Tired-ers
Burgers
Sarap Na. May vitamins Pa