Another place to visit in CA is the entertainment capital of LA! Bong and Lovelyn are huge movie fans so Universal is a must. Although we didn't get to see everything they want to see, they still had some fun. Despite the huge delay, we at least got on the studio tours. Special effects stage and Waterworld is what we really wanted to see...next time! This is also the day I lost my cell phone...good thing I wrote down all 300 contacts..The tough part is re-entering everything again. This is my 4th phone loss...the curse continues.
07/10: Universal Studios, Korean BBQ, Derek's House
My car group: Team Chilimansi
Citiwalk
This kid had a mullet and his buddy wore a cowboy hat. They were french
Good
Food Pass
Isn't she Lovely-N?
My phone was lost on this ride
Owling > Planking
Always sitting
Hahaha I kept laughing at his real face
Czarina shows up
KBBQ
Cook everything. Even the leaves
Derek house
Coco