Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm Suppossed to Be...

...workin on my midterm. I don't know where to start. It's annoying. 14 pages of bullshit and pointless rambling only to be summarized at the beginning and end of the paper. For the first time in my life I am bothered by an assignment. I might do it tomorrow. Then again I might not because LB comicon is also tomorrow. Perhaps tomorrow night or sunday I'll hit it out of the park. It's due wednesday night, but I enjoy stressing and showing equal amounts of anxiousness towards every assignment I receive.

Anyways. Here's my room:
Photobucket

Rare look at my closet. Nobody really knows whats going on in there. Too much clothes. haha
Photobucket

Birdman LUGZ. Straight from 8th grade
Photobucket

Love Hina Manga Complete. Great story. I was crazy about it in Middle school. Guy becomes landlord of all girls dorm. awesome.
Photobucket

Nautica Thorn x Sabrine Maui Poster. Lisa Kaye Poster. Do Not Disturb Poster from Francis
Photobucket

Found this lurkin in the back. From Chopblock
Photobucket

Freshman Year in highschool I got this poster. Signed by all of them. Man, I was cooler back then.
Photobucket

No better Vinyl
Photobucket