Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Macrorific but Far From Terrific

I'm attempting to use the Macro function on my 70-300mm. Not so good. Especially if I can't go down to a lower stop. The focusing on it is only 1:2 ratio, not as good as a 1:1 which make it all intense. This is one of the primary reasons I miss the 105mm f/2.8. I'm hoping to get the VR version just because and so I can AF on my lighter and more portable d60. I don't really do Macro shots so I decided to give it a shot. Prepare to rake out your eyes due to the horrible pictures. Im currently going through old film photos and scanning them in order to prepare for my sister's debut. Anyways...here's you Halloween treat:

Sad Attempt at capturing droplets
Photobucket

Fried Chicken
Photobucket

Spider
Photobucket

Spidertown USA
Photobucket

LAMP
Photobucket



Flower Power
Photobucket

Treestars n shit
Photobucket

Dead Leaves
Photobucket

Dead Leaves on a dirty ground
Photobucket

Asparagus looking pines
Photobucket

Calimansi Times
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...
Photobucket

Neighbor's plant
Photobucket

Vivid
Photobucket

Not really macro, but I like the bokeh
Photobucket

Furry
Photobucket

Take Down Specialist
Photobucket

Breathe Through Nose
Photobucket

CRAVINs
Photobucket