Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Havoc

I'm still editing the pictures from CRAVE, but yesterday was a MEGA good time. Party was hosted by the Aquino residents and amazing pizza. I brought my portable studio and took some shots. Although I didn't bring my portrait lens, everything went well. I only managed to do half-body shots due to the insufficient space, but that doesn't matter. This was my 8th Halloween party shooting, I just wanted to relax and have a great time with family and friends.
*Note: I do not post all my events on here. Only if requested. If its family related, its always on my blog. Most of my pics can be seen on my client's websites or on photostreams*

Testing Shots. Getting used to lighting
Photobucket

Jansen Hood
Photobucket

Mr. Tibbs
Photobucket

Blaxploitation
Photobucket

N & D
Photobucket



Photobucket

Panda Pop
Photobucket

Photobucket

Reese's
Photobucket

Endangered
Photobucket

John Calacz
Photobucket

Photobucket

Why So Serious?
Photobucket

The Hosts
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PrisoNeil
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mad Heat Music
Photobucket

A Woman and her dog
Photobucket

Super Fighting Robot. MEGAMAN!
Photobucket

Level complete
Photobucket

Photobucket

First one's dancin
Photobucket

Sleeping guy. Was there for 5hrs
Photobucket

Signature Jump
Photobucket

Photobucket

John Lin
Photobucket

Photobucket

Super Trooper
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ears
Photobucket

Team Mega
Photobucket

Photobucket

Master of Pour
Photobucket

Blaster
Photobucket

Victory Dance
Photobucket

PARADOX
Photobucket

Vernibee
Photobucket

Photobucket

Rests
Photobucket

Energy Pellets
Photobucket

Photobucket

Warrior
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Arrests
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pandaman and Megaman
Photobucket

Neil Prison times
Photobucket

Food
Photobucket

John Lin as a Spider
Photobucket

Toasts
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

POWBAMS
Photobucket

Photobucket

Album cover: MAD HEAT x One Hundred Screaming
Photobucket

Photobucket

Accelerator
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jello Shot
Photobucket

Sgt Peppers
Photobucket

Abbey Road
Photobucket

Let it Be
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

VC
Photobucket

80s Cop Drama
Photobucket

Prisoner's Escape
Photobucket

The Women
Photobucket

Pong
Photobucket

Jesse RRRRING RRRRONG!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Snakx
Photobucket

Obscure Drunk games
Photobucket

CopPot
Photobucket

Arresting a flight attendant
Photobucket

KAWAWA
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just look at Tim's face
Photobucket

ICE COLD
Photobucket

D
Photobucket

Tim's Mouth game
Photobucket

Megaman on his own Mega Adventures
Photobucket

RJ times
Photobucket

Another Photographer
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SRSLY?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Experience John Lin
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mugshot ft. Prisoner Neil 209823238923273923792
Photobucket

Sweater Panda
Photobucket

Laugh
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The whipping Boy was a good book
Photobucket

Timothy takes it
Photobucket

Photobucket

Trials
Photobucket

MegaAss
Photobucket

John Lin and his woman
Photobucket

Whip it
Photobucket


Night went swell. We went back in time an hour today. Awesome. Now I gotta get back to more editing.