Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Claudine, Candice, Calacsan, Collaboration

Saturday was a birthday collaboration for my cousins. Claudine's 24th and Candice's 14th. Born 10 years apart, but are 10 at heart. I didn't take much pictures because I ate too much Ukoy. Ukoy is the healthiest food in the world. True Story. In addiction to an overbearing and inevitable food coma, Rush Hour and the Back to the Future trilogy kept me entertained. Most of the pictures were taken by John. I messed with some random settings on my camera to give me some random effects...looks pretty vintage. Enjoy.

Eats. Mad shades of Orange composition
Photobucket

Celebrant Janel. Din was in clinicals =[
Photobucket

Eating
Photobucket

Michael Guitarring everything
Photobucket

Food
Photobucket




Jaron watched some BttF II with us to get a glimpse of his destiny
Photobucket

Toby/Tobi/Werewolf/Gonzales Family Dog
Photobucket

Get a haircut kid
Photobucket

Michael guitarring during movies
Photobucket

I shit trains
Photobucket

"There's no such thing as halfway Crooks"
Photobucket

John Carlo in Full Effect
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Carlito boy
Photobucket

According to uncle, I ruined his rep by posting old photos. haha
Photobucket

Homewrecker Tee
Photobucket

Immortalization
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Always watching
Photobucket

Secret chicken sauce over secret rice
Photobucket

No Shave November player 2
Photobucket

Akeelah and the Bee
Photobucket

Din scaring Czarina
Photobucket