Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Maraming Stussy Dito

So today was UCR's annual stussy sale, I have to admit that it has died out over the last couple of years. My freshman year had the sale all over the parking lot, while today it is a mere fraction of it's former self. Today is also the Pacquiao fight so be prepared for some HD Yelling. Saw a lot of old buddies today as well as met new ones. I didn't buy much and ended putting a lot of shit back because I wanna save up for a lens. The hello kitty show last night was incredible. I'm not gonna post any pictures since they are licensed now. You can probably check it out on Royal/T's site soon. I am going again tomorrow for the last day of the 35th Anniversary. Hope my sister will go too. Anyways here is the Stussy sale:

Another sad HDR attempt. If you wanna see real HDR images go google them. Mine are pathetic. This was my pass for yesterday's event.
Photobucket

STUSSY SALE Pics:

Kevin Ramirez, he was in my orientation group back when I was a student there. We all hung out for 2 days. Me, Meyling, and Kevin...fun times. He now works with stussy as a designer/student/protector
Photobucket

DJ
Photobucket

come Early...smaller lines
Photobucket

The women workin the registers
Photobucket




Wallets
Photobucket

MAD SALES! Most shirts are around $5-10. Mostly last seasons gear and samples
Photobucket

I used to have this sweater. My ex's bf now wears it
Photobucket

$10 Flannels
Photobucket

Searching
Photobucket

Amy shopping for her man
Photobucket

UNDFTD
Photobucket

Young An reppin the fixie
Photobucket

DJ iDun-1naD0Sh!t
Photobucket

My pickups. 3 tees. $20. Not bad for shirts that usually cost 40 a piece
Photobucket

Requiem
Photobucket

Santanas = Greatest Carne Asada Fries. Ever
Photobucket