Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

There and Back Again

I went to WCU today to get some info on future school endeavors. MAD EXPENSIVE! so I'm working on my list. You know I've been waitlisted for 2yrs already. 3 for one. I hate that everything is now on lottery. So far it's come to this:

Asuza Pacific University
Mt. St. Mary's College <----now Co-ed. yeeeee
Loyola Marymount University

...thats all I got so far. After my interview I went back and grabbed some carne asada fries. A friend of mine gave me a ton of data DVDs he doesn't want anymore. He's collected a lot of old WWF/E matches, old short films, anamaniacs, looney toons, tiny toons, etc. basically he went through a phase of downloading everything. I popped in the Life and Times of Shawn Michaels and it brought back old memories. Afterwards I did some research on my theory and shot random things in my room. 1:2 ratio macro is nothing compared to 1:1, which I hope to attain before the year is over.

Word on the street is many WCU students hook up here Photobucket

Keys
Photobucket

77
Photobucket

My Roots and My Faith
Photobucket

Packed with information
Photobucket



I always forget that its fall
Photobucket

Drive this everyday
Photobucket

Carne Asadz
Photobucket

Macro Shooting
Photobucket

Tennis
Photobucket

Salonpas
Photobucket

Tree
Photobucket

G
Photobucket

Smurtle
Photobucket

Mr. Mayfield
Photobucket

147
Photobucket

From HS Grad
Photobucket

No
Photobucket

Money Pacs
Photobucket

Gloomy
Photobucket

I Win
Photobucket