Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, October 5, 2009

Where the Hood Hat?

I decided to test out the glass theory for product photography. It works great! If only I had a rectangular or square piece of glass rather than a circle. The circle glass leaves shadows and lurk marks. If anyone wants to trade or has one let me know. I shot my hats using my strobes and 80-200 f/2.8. I like this better than my custom softbox. If i had a bigger box I would need bigger gloss paper, but that shit is expensive.

Room Setup
Photobucket

Fishy Lens
Photobucket

Sipa
Photobucket

Supreme Set
Photobucket

Photobucket

UNDFTD Set
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kid Robot Set
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stussy Set
Photobucket

Photobucket

Philippines Set
Photobucket

Photobucket

HUF Set
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Soulful Commandoe
Photobucket

Int3rlud3
Photobucket

Drift Helmet
Photobucket

Bomber
Photobucket

Post Office
Photobucket

New Years
Photobucket

Rockstar
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kawawa Hat
Photobucket

?
Photobucket

Visor
Photobucket

From Chopblock
Photobucket

One of my father's jobs
Photobucket

Legendary Pinoy-Pinay hat
Photobucket

Cab Driver's cap
Photobucket

Best Team in the world - Gators
Photobucket

Nismo Hat
Photobucket

Post office special release
Photobucket

New Orleans pre-Katrina hat
Photobucket

Drift Hat by Falken
Photobucket

Kawawa Cap by TJC
Photobucket

Boost Mobile x Falloutboy hat
Photobucket

Krispy Creme Promotion
Photobucket

WWF Classic hat
Photobucket

HS Grad hat
Photobucket

I really like this shot
Photobucket

The picture above from a farther angle
Photobucket

POV
Photobucket

Hats! I have more random ones, but I got lazy and readers will get bored. These pics do not including my beanies or fedoras. Another shoot next time.
Photobucket

The setup again: Back of Horikita Maki poster, circular glass supported by towels
Photobucket

Yea I shouldve wiped the glass after every hat so the rogue dust won't get all over the place. I'll keep it in mind next shoot.