Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stereo Future

Another random photoshoot I did last month. I thought I blogged it, but it looks like I didn't. This was before I used the glass theory from this entry. So the quality isn't as great as using strobes. I mainly just concentrated on fill light. Anyways. Here's how the story goes. A trip through memory lane:

Nifty Fifty, Fishy, Wide, Telephoto
Photobucket

Never leave the house without these:
Photobucket

Tails
Photobucket

Evolution
Photobucket

Dr. Alan Grant
Photobucket

BTTF Concept
Photobucket

N64 nostalgia
Photobucket

From my Dad's Porsche
Photobucket

Jurassic Park Ceramic Sets
Photobucket

My first toy I bought with my own money. I was 4 I think. Mighty MAX! equivalent to a male version of polly pocket. haha
Photobucket

PSX + Dragon Hacker
Photobucket

PSOne
Photobucket

Pogs
Photobucket

Yomega
Photobucket

Unopened Canned Beverages
Photobucket

From the 80s. Vintage San Miguel
Photobucket

Lucky Cat. Maneki Neko
Photobucket

Press Passes throughout the years
Photobucket

My Soaps since 5th grade
Photobucket

Antenna Topper from AX
Photobucket

Dan Brown Throwdowns. Anyone have a copy of Deception Point?
Photobucket

Makes milk taste glorious. True story
Photobucket

The only Blu-ray movies I own
Photobucket

New 80-200mm f/2.8 setup
Photobucket

Limited HUF LA release #30
Photobucket

Converse Magics. Very RARE. Magic Johnson would be proud.
Photobucket