Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December to Dismember

2 more days til Christmas. How intense. This year went by incredibly fast, but I still feel like I haven't accomplished anything very significant in my precious little life. I requested not to receive anything for the holidays because I don't have anything in particular that I am in "need" of. All my requests lean to the luxury side, and because I am limiting my self to such items I will have a much more stricter New Year's Resolution which I haven't though of yet.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Colbie Caillat yesterday. She's a very sweet girl and easy to approach. The fact is she approached me and asked me about my camera. Shortly after introducing her to the magic of DSLRs I gave her my card and we had a little conversation starting. We talked about how Sloths were the most underappreciated animal in the animal kingdom. Then we transitioned to amusement parks after we spoke of Zoos. Funny girl. I just don't like that she called me "random" I loathe that word because it doesn't make any sense especially if you had true intentions to speak of such things.

Bokeh
Photobucket

This is our tree out of focus
Photobucket

Rast Christmasu I gave you my heart
Photobucket

If I was 1/1000 of my size I would go here everyday
Photobucket

Haven't snowboarded in awhile
Photobucket




Some kinda decor
Photobucket

Since I was a baby we had these
Photobucket

Sinterklaas
Photobucket