Views:
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Funk Seoul Brother

Went with Julie to some Korean Place. Still looking for a food buddies that can go around to different themed restaurants with me and rate their food. My last food buddy left me because she got romantically involved with a boy. Every week we'll conquer a different nationality. I had some pretty good eats in the past, but this year I feel it's gonna be a lot better. I need to organize a team for this. I just throwing this out: I need 5 soldiers that will accompany me on my food quest. Pay for your own food, but order something different on the menu so we can all divide the grub amongst ourselves.

Right about now. The Funk Soul Brother
Photobucket

Tea
Photobucket

Photobucket

Omelettes
Photobucket

Riverside, Ca
Photobucket

Appetizers
Photobucket




Photobucket

Kimchi
Photobucket

Seafood Hot pot
Photobucket

The fixins
Photobucket

The Pata
Photobucket

Dessert.
Photobucket

Final Score:
Seoul Restaurant & Tofu House = 7/10