Thursday, December 3, 2009
Irritated by Ebay
at
12:24 PM
By
Nick
Today I received an email that the rangefinder camera I ordered a week ago cannot be sent. This is because this seller had his account closed by ebay. He begins to explain his situation, which is very kind of him, but explains he cannot refund the money and I would have to file a dispute to paypal. After several minutes of filing a dispute he RELISTS the same item AGAIN. Now I'm pissed. I contact ebay and file a complaint toward him. Realistically you are not supposed to trust anyone online with your money, but I've been ordering stuff for years, it's become somewhat of an addiction. Don't Judge me. I find another seller selling the camera for a few bucks higher and use the buy it now option because I'm sick of waiting. I always find myself becoming impatient suddenly what things do not come into plan, this however leads to my impulsiveness. On top of buying a new rangefinder I purchase a battery to top it off. My original goal of purchasing a 10' x 20' vinyl backdrop has been delayed about $70. Ouch....So in response I have to let go of one of my good lenses. A trusty Tokina 28-70mm f/2.8 MF. This is really sharp and I love the build of Tokina because it feels comfortable with a Nikon. I'm planning to sell my Tamron Lenses pretty soon. Since my goal at the end of the week is not achieved. I am extremely irritated at the moment. I need to take my mind off things. Perhaps reviews some movies or books? I need to breathe more like into my blog. Shooting is therapeutic. I have way too many un-uploaded pictures, in the meantime...I need to balance out all my money because Christmas is approaching and so far I haven't gotten people gifts, my mom needs one the most, so she is the top priority. Plus I need the 10' x 20' vinyl by the holidays. Oh man...I most like have enough just to get by.
Labels:
rambling