Me: That's a cool dog.
Kripke: Oh, thank you! His name is Jack.
Me: Hi Jack! (While waving my hands)...you look familiar. Did Sheldon ever get that "Friendship Algorithm correct?
Kripke: Haha, nice. I never heard that one before. Yes, I'm Barry Kripke.
Me: Oh Awesome! I'm a big fan of your work.
Kripke: It's always nice to meet a fan.
Me: Alright sir. Take care now I gotta head back.
Kripke: Likewise.
That was awesome. I didn't really have to go, but I didn't want to look like a dick or obsessed fan. I checked out some vintage shops and surplus stores around sunset. Delta tacos are bomb btw. I also went to this comic book store and talked to the employees about Scott Pilgrim. They are excited too. I mentioned that I was an extra in the film, and I didn't get to meet Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Ramona Flowers) or Ellen Wong (Knives Chau). Knives is my favorite character, I just dig her methods. After a break I went UNDFTD with the group and checkout out our favorite clothing brand, then finished shooting along sunset. Some guys were filming a skate movie and I just watched and headed to LB where I would catch a performance of the Nutcracker. It was really good. I was expecting a full ensemble with the accompanying ballet, but it was another audio recording. It was still great nonetheless. I am Simbang Gabi at the moment. Lots of beautiful women here no joke. I also signed up for the white elephant gift exchange. 30 people signed up and it's stratified into age groups. 18-25 for me. The majority are women 20 to 10. I hope they enjoy the Best of Dog the Bounty Hunter Seasons 1-4 DVD or a framed portrait of Jackie Chan in mid sneeze with my phone number taped on the back. haha. most of the people are amazed by my netbook, they now want one for christmas.
Crossroads
Santa Monica BLVD
Sunset/Vermont. Children's Hospital. Moms used to work there
UNDFTD